Friday, August 9, 2013

3,2,1, with...Matt Adams







Q: Which 3 local bands you would like to share a show with?

A: 3 local SF bands I'd like to share a show with (and have): Sonny & the Sunsets, Mother Hips, Jonathon Richman. Obviously there are tons more I'd love to play with.


Q: What are your favorite 2 SF venues?

A: My 2 fav SF venues are Amnesia Bar & Cafe Du Nord 


Q: What is the number 1 piece of news relating to your music at the moment?

A: Hmmm, not sure what piece of news is relating to my music right now, other than Uruguay legalizing marijuana & a few other US states allowing Medical marijuana. On a side note, I've been obsessively reading about the Fukushima disaster. Shit's still happening and the West Coast is getting hit hard with the fall-out. Look it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment