Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3,2,1, with... Warren Teagarden



Q: Which 3 local bands you would like to share a show with?

A: The three locals bands I'd like to play with are The Slow Poisoner (and I am on May 25), Clamhawk Manor (and I am on July 21), and Metallica. (No plans as of yet, but if they'd like to open for us at the farmer's market open mic I guess that'd be ok.)


Q: What are your favorite 2 SF venues?

A: My two favorite venues in the city are Hemlock Tavern for smaller shows and Great American Music Hall for larger ones.


Q: What is the number 1 piece of news relating to your music at the moment?

A: And the number one piece of news from me is that my new album is done! It just needs to be mixed and mastered and then its off to get pressed up. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment