Monday, April 30, 2012

INTRODUCTION

I originally had a blog to deal with the music scene in San Francisco over the past few years, inclusive of interviews, music reviews, and concert dates at www.sanfranciscomusicnews.com - however, over the past few months, I have had difficulty in posting my blog posts at this blog. I am FED UP of getting the message that the blog title is 'reserved'. I want to be able to POST my posts! Therfore - after several emails to Orble.com who host the blog without any response whatsoever -I have re-started my blog HERE!

This blog will offer the reader:
* a selection of 2-5 daily concert 'suggestions', listed every 2-5 days
* a collection of local band reviews
* a collection of interviews with SF performers/bands
* a review of any/all CD's/EPs/other releases that I have personally purchased or obtained
* links to reviews/reports/releases/updates/etc on SF musicians/bands/performers
* flyers for various concerts


Please add the RSS code and hopefully, via blogger, I will be able to continue to blog to regular/occasional readers concerning my passion for the bands of the SF music scene.....

No comments:

Post a Comment